Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's tomorrow it's tomorrow!



I leave for Israel tomorrow! Wow I can't believe it is here already. I am going on the birthright Israel trip and I have been talking about doing this for so long. It's amazing that tomorrow is the day. I am all packed! Well, nearly all packed, there are many details. Something about being in a desert for 10 days requires lots of attire. It's brutally hot during the day, which means lots of light clothes and sandals. However, it gets quite cool at night so I have to bring sweatshirts and pants as well. In addition to that I had to gather my toiletries, pharmaceuticals, trip itinerary, adapter, a journal, travel books, etc, etc, etc. 


It is a 12-13 hour flight and the second we land we start touring. So I had better get some sleep on the plane. I am debating staying up really late tonight so that I'm so tired tomorrow I will actually be able to fall asleep on the plane. My sleep is also most likely dependent on the number of loud people I have around me as well as the excitement of going to Israel!


Just wanted to do a quick post. I need to get back to going over my checklist and uploading some new tunes to my ipod.

No comments:

Post a Comment