Thursday, April 22, 2010

Back on Track



Or rather...on pool. 


When you get sick, are you ever secretly happy? For the past two weeks I had this nasty nasty head cold that I just couldn't seem to shake. This of course also meant no laps at the pool--yay!! I know that's bad, but who likes going to the gym? I love my workouts...once they're done! My cold, however, has run most of its course and I am again well enough to go to the pool. So, off I went. It's always hard getting back into the groove of things. I was juuust getting into the habit of going all the time when I got that pesky little cold. Anyway now I'm back. I think I will go again tomorrow--it helps to go a few times in a row. I don't really mind the swimming as much as the boredom; I wish I could do something to help pass the time. Bringing my ipod isn't really an option in this situation ;) 
Suggestions?


On that note, Happy Friday in t-9 mins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment