Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy Hump Day!



Is it just me or has it been a long week? It is now halfway done :) Then again, I have the majority of my work due tomorrow so I suppose tomorrow is my technical hump day. Actually, sometime tonight whenever I finish all that work will be the time when I'm over it and on my way to the weekend. 


Does anyone have weekend plans? I am going to Jetties this weekend with a friend. He and I have been talking about going to Jetties since October. Somehow we never made it and have waited allll the way to the last 3 weeks of the semester to go. Better late than never, right?


I don't have much to say this time around. I haven't been doing anything aside from school work and summer planning. I've been pretty busy trying to put my summer camp together between designing ads, fliers, contacting newspapers, etc. Hopefully next time I have more to say! 

No comments:

Post a Comment